Our teachers here at Classic Rock School of Music love what they do. And it shows! Once you meet our talented instructors, you will agree that it’s time to learn to play an instrument! We hope you will give music a try and sign up for lessons today. Please explore our website to learn more. Then call us at (407) 306-8099.
Prices for Services (Effective August 2022):
Hours: Monday – Friday 2-9 p.m. & Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Private lessons are $116 per month (half hour per week) or $204 (one hour per week)
Buddy lessons (2 students) are $80 per month per student – (Half hour per week)
Group lessons (3-5 students) are $60 per month per student – (Half hour per week)
Bands and ensembles are $110 per month per student – (One hour per week)
Song Writing / Sound Recording (available upon request)
- Additional family members receive a discount for private lessons.
- Ask about our FREE open mic
A registration fee of $25 per student is required at sign-up. Students receive 10% off all instrument purchases over $100.00. Send referrals to us and receive a free lesson. (Referrals must register for lessons.)
Private lessons are available on guitar, piano, drums, brass, woodwinds, strings, and voice. Lesson payments are due the first day of each month. A $5 late fee will be charged after the fifth of the month for late payments. If a student begins lessons in the middle of the month, we will prorate the cost. We use the auto bill program for billing purposes. Students are responsible for instruments, books, and supplies for their lessons.
We will be closed for 4 weeks out of the year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, O.C.P.S. Spring Break, and July 4th. Lessons during these weeks will not be made up. Major holidays outside of these 4 weeks that we close can be made up. In addition, we will allow one make-up lesson per quarter. A 24 hour notice is required to cancel a lesson in order to get a make-up lesson.
If you need to withdraw, we require one month in advance written notice to discontinue lessons. No refunds (only credit) will be given for paid lessons. If a teacher is absent, we will attempt to have a substitute teacher or give a make-up.
We sell musical instruments, as well as song and method books, strings and equipment. We are Partners In Education for Orange County Public Schools.
Classic Rock School of Music
All school related inquiries and modifications regarding students must be communicated directly through management.
1 emergency make-up per quarter with a notice in advanced of 24 hours minimum. Any absence notice with insufficient time, or no notification, qualifies as a forfeit (no refunds).
- O.C.P.S spring break
- Week of the 4th of July
- Week of Thanksgiving
- Week of Christmas up to New Year’s Day
- No make-ups will be provided for lessons pertaining to these weeks. Major holidays outside of these 4 weeks, that we are open for may be made up.
- A 30 day WRITTEN NOTICE must be provided prior to any withdrawal or hiatus.
- Lessons must be paid by no later than the 1st of every month.
- You may submit payments by the last lesson of the month.
- We will not be able to continue with lessons unless the payment has been submitted.
- A $5 late fee will be instated for late payments after the 5th of the month
- If a student begins lesson in the middle of the month, we will prorate the cost
- We use the auto bill program for billing purposes.
If an instructor is unavailable, a substitute teacher will be provided when available.
A credit card must be kept on file for all rentals.
Most of all, have fun!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact management. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!